Calisthenics Bodyweight Training Workshop at Energie Fitness Gym in Wellingborough
Sunday October 27th/ 9:00-10:15am
In this workshop we will cover the fundamentals of Calisthenics training, you will never look at bodyweight training the same way again!
We will go through the progressions ranging from very beginner friendly to advanced for exercises like pull ups, push ups, levers & handstand so regardless of your level of fitness you will be able to participate.
You will find out how to perform bodyweight exercises effectively & safely.
I aim to make the workshops educational, practical & fun.
Here is how the sessions are structured:
1. Warm Up
2. We cover one aspect of Calisthenics for example hand balancing
- I start with the easiest progression for a certain exercise, this way no one gets left out. We also cover exercises that will help you achieve a specific movement for example a pull up.
- First I introduce the exercise, show you how to do it & explain some pointers you need to know to perform it properly.
- After I give a demonstration everyone gets to try the exercise while I'm making sure you're doing the right thing.
- Everyone is very supportive, it doesn't matter if you can't do something it's very important to give it a try anyway!
3. We cover another aspect of Calisthenics for example core strengthening.
4. After we're done with the main part of the session it's time for a group picture and a cool down.
5. You're happy that you've attended to an amazing workshop & have learned something new.
In the workshop you will also get a chance to ask any questions that you may have!
See you there!
Members/ First Timers - £10
Non Members - £13 (£10 Workshop + £3 guest pass to use the gym)
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me!
My name is Bartek Podkowa and I've been into Calisthenics for the past 4 years. Over the years I've managed to hit my personal goals like front lever & one handed pull up meanwhile helping others to hit their goals.
I have experience of working with all types of people through running my workshops, doing 1-1 sessions, programming training for others & training people online.
I'm very confident that I can take your training to the next level whether you want to reach your first pull up or muscle up I can get you there.